[phenixbb] B factor

Jianghai Zhu jzhu at idi.harvard.edu
Sun May 11 07:00:10 PDT 2008

Pavel,

Thanks.  I actually just want to do a very simple thing.  In the days
before TLS refinement, we use B-factor distributions to find the
ordered and less ordered regions in the structure, i.e.  low B-
factors, ordered region and high B-factors, less ordered region.  I
just wondered if I can still do that with the isotropic equivalent B-
factors after a TLS refinement.  Or should I just get a real isotropic
B-factors distribution by re-refining the model without TLS?

-- Jianghai