[phenixbb] Problem starting TLS refinement

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Fri May 16 11:19:46 PDT 2008

Hi Andrzej,

you are the first who's reporting TLS related error for the last few
years, so this must be really weird.
To fix this problem and explain you what's wrong, I need to reproduce it
myself on my computer.
Could you please send me (not to the whole bb) the PDB file or its
fragment along with the exact command you use.

If you send the fragment of your PDB file, please make sure the error
still happen.

As always, I will use your data for debugging only and I will discard it
afterwards; I will keep it confidential.

Thanks,
Pavel.