[phenixbb] problem with high Rfree

Rife, Christopher L crife at slac.stanford.edu
Mon May 19 13:50:47 PDT 2008

And on a related note, how can one be sure that the FreeR set that phenix.refine is generating takes the given twinning operator into account? From the log file output, it seems like the FreeR set is generated before it gets to any of the twin statements.

I have the following in my file, and I can see during the refinement that it is indeed doing twin refinement, however I want to ensure that it's using a reasonable FreeR set.

  twinning {
    twin_law = "-h,-k,l"
    detwin {
      map_types {