[phenixbb] refine occupancies for MET/MSE double conformations

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Tue Nov 4 08:11:27 PST 2008

Hi,

I'm not sure I see what happens... Could you please send me the PDB file
and the command you run. You don't need to send me the data - I can
always simulate it.

Normally, to do what you want you don't need to provide any selections.
Atoms in alternate conformations are detected automatically based on
altloc identifiers in PDB, the corresponding constrains are built
automatically and the constrained occupancy refinement happens by default.

Thanks!
Pavel.