[phenixbb] trouble in phenix.refine

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Wed Nov 26 10:31:50 PST 2008

Hi Huiying,

1) Looks like your PDB file is corrupted somehow... To know exactly what
is wrong, I need to have a look at this file. Could you please send to
me (please don't send it to the whole bulletin board)?

2) Just a remark: I'm wondering why you are running just
"strategy=tls"?... It is much more efficient to do TLS refinement
combined with coordinates refinement and total atomic B-factor
refinement as well. By using "strategy=tls" you are refining only 20 TLS
parameters per TLS group.

Cheers,
Pavel.