[phenixbb] detwin data

HUA YUAN hua.yuan at yale.edu
Wed Oct 8 07:01:17 PDT 2008

Dear Phenix community,

I've used the phenix.refine with its detwin function.  Is there any way to
have a detwinned data output so that I can use it for other things.
I tried use CCP4 detwin with the same twin law and twin fraction obtained
from Phenix.  However, this didn't work.

Another question is whether I can use "some" phase information, say from DM
into Phenix?  I tried to include the PHIDM but Phenix complained about it
saying "wrong array".

Any suggestions or comments are hightly appreciated!

Thanks,

Hua