[phenixbb] phenix.refine: including modifications

Engin Ozkan eozkan at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 16 15:16:18 PDT 2008

I don't have access to phenix, ccp4, or any of my files right now (our
systems are being upgraded), but I'll make some guesses that may help
you, I might be off the mark.
I think the data_link determines the linkage type, so you should have
ALPHA1-4 and BETA1-4 for different mannoses in your parameter file.
You can also call alpha and beta mannoses different names, I think MAN
is usually alpha mannose, and BMA is beta, and give phenix different cif
files to phenix.

I suggest you look into the cif descriptions, runs a few phenix runs,
and convince yourself that everything checks out chemically.

Engin