[phenixbb] high temperature factor refinement

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Fri Oct 17 08:24:19 PDT 2008

Hi Jason,

- run your model through TLSMD server to identify TLS domains (it will
produce PHENIX friendly TLS groups selections);
http://skuld.bmsc.washington.edu/~tlsmd/

- use these selections for TLS refinement in PHENIX:
http://www.phenix-online.org/documentation/refinement.htm
for example, the command is:

phenix.refine model.pdb data.hkl
strategy=individual_sites+individual_adp+tls  tls_selections.txt

Pavel.