[phenixbb] error

Paul Adams PDAdams at lbl.gov
Thu Sep 25 11:57:53 PDT 2008

Try updating to phenix 1.3-final to see if the problem has been fixed.

On Sep 25, 2008, at 11:53 AM, Jianghai Zhu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I got the following error from phenix.refine version 1.3-rc4.
>
> iotbx.reflection_file_utils.Sorry_Not_a_suitable_array: Not a suitable
> array of experimental phases: refineme
> nt.input.experimental_phases.labels=HLAM,HLBM,HLCM,HLDM
>
> What is the problem?
>
> -- Jianghai

Paul Adams
Deputy Division Director, Physical Biosciences Division, Lawrence
Berkeley Lab
Adjunct Professor, Department of Bioengineering, U.C. Berkeley
Vice President for Technology, the Joint BioEnergy Institute
Head, Berkeley Center for Structural Biology

Building 64, Room 248
Tel: 1-510-486-4225, Fax: 1-510-486-5909
http://cci.lbl.gov/paul

Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory
1 Cyclotron Road
BLDG 64R0121