[phenixbb] optimize_wxc and wxu

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Wed Apr 8 08:18:31 PDT 2009

Hi Morten,

- when optimize_wxu=true is used the weight may be any that gives the
best Rfree. The optimized value is used only for a given run and not
propagated to .def file.
- if "tls+individual_adp" is used (and optimize_wxu=false) then the
weight is set up automatically to a value found from systematic
re-refinement of models from PDB.

Pavel.