[phenixbb] Using phenix.pdbtools to strip multiple conformations out of a PDB file?

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Tue Aug 4 08:23:09 PDT 2009

Hi Stephen,

you cannot select on values of occupancies or B-factors, but you can do
for examples this (which is not exactly what you asked):

- remove all atoms with non-blanc altLoc identifiers:

phenix.pdbtools pdb1akg.ent keep=\"altloc\ '\ '\"

- keep everything except altLoc B:

phenix.pdbtools pdb1akg.ent remove="altloc B"

Pavel.