[phenixbb] Segmentation Fault [SOLVED]

Waight, Andrew Andrew.Waight at med.nyu.edu
Thu Aug 6 09:07:23 PDT 2009

Thanks for your help Ralf,

               Just to close out this issue, after trying everything suggested... reinstalls etc etc, and trying to track down the call backs for approximately two days, I fixed the problem. I simply dialed back the overclock on my rig a little (duh) I guess phenix just taxes the cpu a little bit more than all my other stress tests (overnight ray traces and other dual 99% CPU o/n processes worked fine). Anyway I apologize that the solution was so embarrassingly simple.

                                      Drew Waight

P.S. I like the new interface exhibited in the nightly builds, but does one need to manually configure an AutoBuild through the deprecated GUI (or command line) following an AutoMR run?