[phenixbb] using GUI

Nathaniel Echols NEchols at lbl.gov
Fri Aug 14 12:50:03 PDT 2009

On Aug 14, 2009, at 12:42 PM, Maia Cherney wrote:
> I am trying to use GUI for the refinement for the first time. Where do
> you give the cif_link_param file for the covalent substrate? I was
> able
> to give only the ligands.cif file.

First question: which version are you using?

Second question: could you please send me (not the list!) the
cif_link_param file?  I'm not sure how well it deals with these files
because I don't have any good test cases, and I've made some major
changes to the phenix.refine GUI recently.  (I don't need any other
files for this.)

thanks,
Nat

Nathaniel Echols