[phenixbb] difference in B factor for NCS groups

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Fri Aug 21 10:21:50 PDT 2009

Hi James,

to add to Paul's reply, I would also try using the weight optimization
for B-factors refinement to see how much difference it makes (use
"optimize_wxu=true" keyword for this). Since it may take longer
(sometime significantly longer) than a regular refinement run, you may
want to try it once or as the final refinement step.

Pavel.