[phenixbb] Best first map for RESOLVE after MR

Peter Grey petgxray at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 14:32:23 PDT 2009

Hi Pavel,

Thank you very much for your fast answer. I just thought that maybe the bulk
solvent correction procedure in phenix can really create better maps because
with such big complexes I must use all low resolution data. Of course I can
try both options but there are so many things to try with this big complex
at low resolution that I would like to eliminate options where possible.

Many many thanks,

Peter.