[phenixbb] Specifying the number of processors to run phenix with

Sam Stampfer Samuel.Stampfer at tufts.edu
Mon Aug 31 13:33:18 PDT 2009

Hi- anyone know how to specify the number of processors to run phenix under
in linux?  Or how to tell what the default is?  I'm running linux (fedora)
with 4 processors and can't tell whether phenix is using all of them or
not.  I do the refinement with .csh files and tried doing "myfile.csh
--nproc=4".  The file ran but no faster- I can't tell if it is using 4 by
default or if that's the incorrect command to specify the use of 4
processors.
Thanks for your help!
-Sam