[phenixbb] (no subject)

Schubert, Carsten [PRDUS] CSCHUBER at its.jnj.com
Thu Dec 3 04:53:35 PST 2009

Hi Ralf,

is this concept expandable to refining two or more ligands with
different resnames and atomnames on top of each other in the same
physical location using altlocs? I vaguely recall that phenix supports
this approach but have not tested it out myself yet.
Hypothetical case in point: 3 Ligands with resnames LG1, LG2 and LG3,
differing atomnames, all chain C and resi 1, altlocs from A to C. Is
something like this supported? What kind of requirements would I need in
order to do this?

Cheers,

	Carsten