[phenixbb] Phenix installation issue

smoniot at chemie.fu-berlin.de smoniot at chemie.fu-berlin.de
Sat Dec 5 04:04:35 PST 2009

Well, I've dowloaded the installer again and changed my use of tar from
-xvf to -xf option. Then reran the installation
It went through and everything seems to work now.

The only thing is that i'm normally running bash shell and that phenix
doesn't work so. sourcing the phenix_env does not work under bash (setenv)

Did I miss something or switching to tcsh is necessary ?

Thanks for your help installing

Seb