[phenixbb] refinement

r n ramme29 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 8 12:06:00 PST 2009

Hi all

I do have very low resolution data (around 4 ang), what are the efficient way of doing refinement, either rigid body alone or rigidbody and tls or individual with group_adp. I did both, but not much significant changes in Rfree stays around 48/50%.

Also I do have other questions

1. While doing rigid body refinement, phenix complaint about the special position and could not perform rigid body refinement,
whereas individual site refinement is working fine. I do have to delete the atom in special position for rigid body refinement?

Thanks