[phenixbb] modification of nonbonded geo restraints between symmetry mates

Alejandro Buschiazzo alebus at pasteur.edu.uy
Tue Feb 3 09:37:52 PST 2009

sorry to  bother!

...of course it was silly : the 'shared' Zn atoms are on special
positions, so I guess the best way to go is to refine their positions
with 0.5 occupancy and that's it (the bond distance with the symmetric
of course already being taken into account on the ASU's contents!)

best

alejandro

--
Alejandro Buschiazzo, PhD