[phenixbb] phenix.refine GUI freezes when using Coot or Pymol

Derek Logan derek.logan at mbfys.lu.se
Mon Feb 16 02:12:37 PST 2009

Hi,

I've been using the phenix.refine GUI for a few days now and find it a
very valuable addition. However I notice that when I choose to display
the results of refinement in Pymol or Coot, it freezes the GUI until I
exit the chosen graphics program. Is this a bug or a feature? If
nothing else, it makes it hard to analyse the MolProbity results in
Coot. I'm using Mac OS X 10.5.6.

Thanks
Derek
Derek Logan                                   tel: +46 46 222 1443
Associate Professor                           fax: +46 46 222 4692
Molecular Biophysics                          mob: +46 76 8585 707
Centre for Molecular Protein Science
Lund University, Box 124, 221 00 Lund, Sweden