[phenixbb] default bondlengths - metal

Engin Ozkan eozkan at stanford.edu
Sat Feb 28 15:40:31 PST 2009

Thanks, Nigel.  I had actually created the restraints manually with the
literature values (and that did match what I saw in density).  I was
just testing this new tool, because it sure is bound to come handy.  It
also gave me chance to point out the literature on this matter; this
work even suggests sigma values specifically for structure refinement.

Engin