[phenixbb] TRIED resolve ...NEED A BIGGER VERSION... message

Tom Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Mon Jan 5 07:44:28 PST 2009

Hi Felix,
Well almost. It will activate the right size if it exists in the
distribution that you have. The normal extra_huge version is "isizeit
= 36" which is 6 x the standard size. If that is not big enough
autobuild will stop.   I can provide bigger versions if you need them
(and then they will automatically be used).
All the best,
Tom T

Thomas C. Terwilliger
Mail Stop M888
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Los Alamos, NM 87545

Tel:  505-667-0072                 email: terwilliger at LANL.gov
Fax: 505-665-3024                 SOLVE web site: http://solve.lanl.gov
PHENIX web site: http:www.phenix-online.org
ISFI Integrated Center for Structure and Function Innovation web site: http://techcenter.mbi.ucla.edu
TB Structural Genomics Consortium web site: http://www.doe-mbi.ucla.edu/TB