[phenixbb] GUI problems

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Wed Jul 1 07:43:08 PDT 2009

Hi Phil,

I can try and answer...

The "old" phenix gui, started up with "phenix" does give some error
message on starting and running, but it should run ok.

The "new" phenix gui, started up with "phenix2" or commands like
"phenix.refine --gui", should not give significant error messages on
starting up.

I would think that by sourcing the "phenix_env" for one version or another
you should be able to have any number of phenix versions installed and
they should not interfere in any way...

Al the best,
Tom T