[phenixbb] GUI problems

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Wed Jul 1 07:58:48 PDT 2009

Hi Phil,
Oh good. I should mention that the "new" gui and associated methods are
still in the development stage, so there are things that don't work yet.
Nat Echols, who is making the really nice new gui, may want to comment on
that. The command-line versions "phenix.refine model.pdb data.mtz"  or
"phenix.refine params.eff"  are always there for you to use in case of any
problems. Note that the new gui writes out the parameters files
(refine.eff, autosol.eff etc) so you can edit those and continue on from
command line if you like.
All the best,
Tom T