[phenixbb] Anyone have a phenix.resolve script for after Phaser ?

Phil Jeffrey pjeffrey at Princeton.EDU
Mon Jul 13 10:35:46 PDT 2009

Although my usual m.o. is SHELX -> SHARP I'm exploring
HYSS -> PHASER -> RESOLVE to see if the maps are any more interpretable.
  I think I've got good scripts for the first two steps but I'm not sure
about my resolve script which stands at:

phenix.resolve << EOD
hklin myp3_auto.mtz
LABIN FP=F SIGFP=SIGF PHIB=PHIB FOM=FOM HLA=HLA HLB=HLB HLC=HLC HLD=HLD
hklout resolve.mtz
solvent_content 0.45
seq_file myp3.pir
EOD

This runs, but I could not tell from delving into the documentation if
this was ideal or not.

Thanks
Phil Jeffrey (a Luddite and not using the GUI)
Princeton