[phenixbb] autosol

sbiswas2 at ncsu.edu sbiswas2 at ncsu.edu
Thu Jul 16 10:09:43 PDT 2009

Hi,
I was trying to run autosol using gui however it crashed with the
following message:
Floating-point error (Python and libc call stacks above)
                This crash may be due to a problem in any imported
                Python module, including modules which are not part
                of the cctbx project. To disable the traps leading
                to this message, define these environment variables
                (e.g. assign the value 1):
                    BOOST_ADAPTBX_FPE_DEFAULT
                    BOOST_ADAPTBX_SIGNALS_DEFAULT
Is this again a version problem? I am running version 1.4-6
Any help will be appreciated,
Shya