[phenixbb] autosol error 1.4-3 when trying to specify deriv.inano=noinano

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Sat Jun 6 19:40:45 PDT 2009

Hi Francis,

Thanks again for the files. They did help me debug the autosol wizard for
this case.  It turns out that on the command line you cannot say something
like,

native.data=nat.mtz native.labels="I SIGI"   \
deriv.data=deriv.mtz deriv.labels="I+ SIGI+ I- SIGI-" deriv.inano=inano

because only the first native.something= gets read, the others are
ignored, and similarly only the first deriv.something= gets read.

instead all this has to go in a parameters file, and then it all works fine.

I have adjusted the wizard to catch this situation and to stop and tell
the user that they need to use a parameters file to set more than one
parameter in the native, deriv, or wavelength scopes.

All the best,
Tom T