[phenixbb] extract sequence from pdb

Francis E Reyes Francis.Reyes at Colorado.EDU
Mon Jun 8 08:25:05 PDT 2009

phenix.print_sequence

phenix.* has a lot of good utils I didnt know about until I tab
completed it.

FR

On Jun 8, 2009, at 9:17 AM, chern wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I am building a model of protein and the sequence has wrong parts. I
> want to compare it to the original sequence side-by-side. How can I
> extract a one-letter sequence from the pdb file?  This information
> should be easily generated by auto build. I mean, I give the pdb and
> get the fasta format sequence.
>
> Maia

Francis Reyes M.Sc.
215 UCB
University of Colorado at Boulder

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 67BA8D5D

8AE2 F2F4 90F7 9640 28BC  686F 78FD 6669 67BA 8D5D