[phenixbb] phenix refine

Bjørn Panyella Pedersen bjopp at bioxray.au.dk
Fri Jun 12 06:27:48 PDT 2009

Dear Shya

I think what Folmer means is that before you publish your pdb-file, you should rename the gycerol
atoms to GOL, as that is the correct name (just as you wouldn't publish a pdb-file where you have
named all ALA atoms as MET for instance ;)).

Best of luck
-Bjørn

--
Bjørn Panyella Pedersen, PhD
Postdoc

PUMPKIN, Centre for Membrane Pumps in Cells and Disease
University of Aarhus, Dept. Molecular Biology
Gustav Wieds Vej 10C DK-8000 Aarhus C, Denmark

Phone: +45 89425261
E-mail: bjopp at bioxray.au.dk
http://www.bioxray.au.dk