[phenixbb] Adding H atoms onto ligand

Nigel W Moriarty NWMoriarty at lbl.gov
Tue Jun 16 09:18:50 PDT 2009

YoungJin

If you opened the CIF in REEL you can right-click on the P-N bond and
change the order to single.  You can then use the menu Action -> Build
-> Add Atom to add a hydrogen to the nitrogen by clicking on the nitrogen.

Nigel

On 6/16/09 9:03 AM, Young-Jin Cho wrote:
> Thanks Nigel,
> I opened ANP and truncated the terminal PO3 and ran phenix.ready_set.  When I opened through phenix.reel, N atom has double bond to PB, thus has only one H atom, which I thought it should be single bond thus has two H atoms like any N6 of adenine.
>
> So if you can tell me how I can handle to put correct geometry, it will be great.
>
> Cheers,
> YoungJin

Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 64R0246B, Physical Biosciences Division
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709
Fax   : 510-486-5909