[phenixbb] question about generating cif and pdb file using elbow

junfeng liu jliu at nimr.mrc.ac.uk
Fri Mar 20 03:47:29 PDT 2009

Hi Qun,
You can remove hydrogen atoms easily using coot if you want .
Anyway, hydrogen are in the structure even if  the resolution for them
is not high enough. So someone suggest to add them when we check or
refine structures. Just as Carsten said ,you can refine your structure
with  hydrogen  and see what is there difference or not.
liu