[phenixbb] phenix.refine Ile peptide bond breaks

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Wed May 6 20:57:06 PDT 2009

Hi Katherine,

sorry for the problem! From what you describe I can't really see what is
wrong... So let's approach it this way:

- Are you using the latest version of PHENIX (or at least not older than
a few months)? If not, please get the latest:
http://www.phenix-online.org/download/
and try the refinement again.

- It is nearly impossible to tell what is wrong without actually looking
at the PDB file. Could you please send me the PDB file? Also, I will
need the exact command and parameters file (if you use one) that you use
to run refinement. At this point I don't need the data, since I can
simulate it given the PDB file. Please indicate the bonds that get broken.
I will look into this problem once I get the file and the command.

Pavel.