[phenixbb] --unused_ok, .def, documentation,...

Bryan W. Lepore Bryan.Lepore at umassmed.edu
Fri May 8 06:26:08 PDT 2009

On Fri, 8 May 2009, Schubert, Carsten [PRDUS] wrote:
> [...]

i ought to say that i made my .def edits without too much trouble (simply
putting in f' f'' refinement), --unused_ok, things worked perfectly, and
the output .def i think covers what was in the old .def.

still though, having a one-line phenix version/tag label in the top of the
.def would be handy.

-bryan