[phenixbb] If HL coefficients are in the .mtz phenix.refine is ignoring my refinement.target= ml specification?

Francis E Reyes Francis.Reyes at Colorado.EDU
Fri May 8 16:14:01 PDT 2009

Hi all (again)

It seems that despite me specifying refinement.main.target=ml in my
def file, phenix.refine seems to want to keep refining against HL
coefficients. It seems overtly out of the way to remove the HL
coefficients definition (both the label and file) from the def file as
well. Am I doing something wrong then (i.e. does it keep going back to
refining experimental phases for some valid reason?) Over 80% of the
ASU is built with R/Rfree in high 20's for 1.7 A data.

Cheers FR

Francis Reyes M.Sc.
215 UCB
University of Colorado at Boulder

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 67BA8D5D

8AE2 F2F4 90F7 9640 28BC  686F 78FD 6669 67BA 8D5D