[phenixbb] building dna in cooffs.mtz created in phenixt

Raja Dey rdey at usc.edu
Wed May 20 08:27:41 PDT 2009

Dear Paul,
                   Could you please tell me how I can drug 1 or 2 nucleotide at a time? Do I need to create a fragment? Can I do real space refine for nucleotide?

I also have a basic question? When I am using 'Auto open mtz' under file to open *_map_coeffs.mtz created in phenix I am getting two different colored maps for 'FOFCWT PHFOFC'. Which one is what? Are they (+ve) and (-ve) sigma level?
Thanks for your help.
Regards...
Raja