[phenixbb] Autobuild error (ligands)

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Thu May 21 06:17:40 PDT 2009

Hi Katya,

I'm sorry for the problem. It could be the ligand as you are guessing, but
it also might be something else in the model that is confusing autobuild.
In any case this is a bug because autobuild should give you a nice error
message, not stop like that.

Here are some things that should help figure out what is going on:

1. run again, and add the keyword:

debug=True

This will send output to the terminal and give you a more complete error
message at the end. You can send that error message to me as it has the
line numbers in autobuild where the error occurs.

2. run again, but leave your ligands out of the PDB file, and see if it
still happens.

I'll be very happy to fix the error,
All the best,
Tom T