[phenixbb] creating cif for Zn

Raja Dey rdey at usc.edu
Tue May 26 12:31:26 PDT 2009

Dear Friends,
                     I have Zn atoms in my pdb file. So, I think I need to run elbow to create the cif  otherwise refinement stops.
I did the following and got the error as follows:

phenix.elbow generate_easy_r4.pdb --do-all

  electronic Ligand Builder & Optimisation Workbench (eLBOW) 1.4 3
    - Nigel W. Moriarty (NWMoriarty at LBL.Gov)

 Random number seed:  664322001
 0:00 Parsing Parsing Parsing Parsing Parsing Parsing Parsing Parsing Parsing P

	No molecule read

	Use --all-residues to view residues if this is a PDB file

Can anyone suggests at this point, what I should do?
Thanking you in advance...

Raja