[phenixbb] creating cif for Zn / phenix.fobs_minus_fobs_map

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Tue May 26 16:09:59 PDT 2009

Hi Raja,
>                Thanks for your mail. Sorry, It was my mistake. I fixed that.

No problems, I'm glad it works now.

> I want to create Fo(native protein)-Fo(native protein + drug) map in phenix using the phase calculated from the refined structure of native protein to see if the density for the drug can pop up. Can you tell me how I can do that? I am now using version phenix-1.4-3. Do I need to install current version?

You can do it in PHENIX - I added this option a couple of weeks ago.
This is available in development version of PHENIX starting from 1.4-51.

Go to:
http://www.phenix-online.org/download/
then click "Latest installers" under "Nightly builds (version 1.4-4 and
above)" section.

Just type phenix.fobs_minus_fobs_map for usage example. Please let me
know if there is any problem or you have questions.