[phenixbb] phenix.cif_as_mtz

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Thu Nov 12 09:18:42 PST 2009

Hi Bryan,

I systematically run phenix.cif_as_mtz through the whole PDB and if I
correctly remember it is able to convert ~95% of files, so it is pretty
well exercised. Most of those not converted contain multiple datasets.

I can't really tell what is wrong in your case without looking at your
file.cif. Can you please send it to me so I can tell what's wrong?

Thanks,
Pavel.