[phenixbb] New GUI, MTZ, multiple data sets

Nathaniel Echols NEchols at lbl.gov
Mon Oct 12 11:53:17 PDT 2009

On Oct 12, 2009, at 1:21 AM, Graeme Winter wrote:
> I just tried reading an MTZ file full of MAD data (from xia2) with the
> new GUI, and it seems like you can't read more than one data set from
> a given file - is this the case? It did correctly find all of the
> columns that were in there. Reading in scalepack format files, one per
> wavelength, seemed to work fine.

Right now the code uses the file name as a unique key - this will take
a little work to fix.   It just seemed like the easiest way at the
time, and I wasn't sure how many people did this (putting multiple
datasets into one MTZ file), but it would be nice to handle the output
of other automation programs with minimal effort.  I'll add it to the
to-do list.

Nathaniel Echols
Lawrence Berkeley Lab
510-486-5136