[phenixbb] Autobuild for very elongated models

Tom Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Wed Oct 14 07:41:32 PDT 2009

Hi Gino,

I should have added that the use of a model mask in autobuild is most
appropriate for calculating maps (maps_only=true) .  If you use it in
a full cycle of autobuild you may get into trouble because autobuild
also uses the keyword "model=..." and so the model building may not
work correctly.

So the best thing to do is try it in a single cycle, with
maps_only=true, and have a look at the map.

All the best,
Tom T