[phenixbb] PPC binaries?

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Mon Apr 5 10:12:20 PDT 2010

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 10:01 AM, Marcelo Carlos Sousa <
Marcelo.Sousa at colorado.edu> wrote:

> Is Phenix no longer supported on Mac PPC?

Mostly no.  Our G5 is not very stable and difficult to maintain for other
reasons.  We're considering turning it back on (it will be easier to support
once we remove the last FORTRAN code from PHENIX), but it may be
discontinued without notice at any point.  I haven't tried compiling it from
source, but if you have the latest Xcode and g77 installed it should work:

https://www.phenix-online.org/download/phenix/source/

-Nat