[phenixbb] OpenMP incompatible with Phenix GUI?

Donnie Berkholz dberkholz at gentoo.org
Wed Apr 7 10:03:17 PDT 2010

Dear developers,

I would really like to use OpenMP parallelization and also use the
Phenix GUI. When I attempted a source build with OpenMP support, I was
informed that the two were incompatible. My understanding is that this
used to work fine with the old wizards. Would it be possible to fix
this?

--
Thanks,
Donnie

Donald S. Berkholz, Postdoctoral research fellow
James R. Thompson lab, Physiology & Biomedical Engineering
Grazia Isaya lab, Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine
Medical Sciences 2-66
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
200 First Street SW
Rochester, MN 55905