[phenixbb] applying B_factor and scale correction to an MTZ

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Thu Apr 8 21:39:20 PDT 2010

Hi Francois,

in PHENIX there are many tools that do this or similar task, internally
or exposed to the user-level in some sense (may be not exactly what you
ask).

If you explain what exactly and why you are trying to do then I might be
able to suggest a right tool or help with a custom script.

 From your question it is not clear to me what you mean by "to apply
both the scale and overall B-factor correction found by the wilson plot
to a given MTZ file". A "given MTZ file" may contain Fobs, Fcalc, or
Fourier map coefficients or HL coefficients, or whatever else I or a
program decide to store in it.

Pavel.