[phenixbb] applying B_factor and scale correction to an MTZ

Francois Berenger berenger at riken.jp
Thu Apr 8 22:10:50 PDT 2010

Ok, sorry for not having been enough informative then.
My goal is to put 2 MTZ on absolute scale.

Currently, the ones I have are all calculated from some PDBs (using
CCP4's sfall) so they have FC and PHIC (and hopefully are already
on absolute scale).
Maybe soon I will have an MTZ containing experimental data so this
one will only have FP and SIGFP.

I was thinking I should do a wilson plot, then apply to the
corresponding MTZ the B-factor and scale correction that was found.

I don't want to scale one to the other because the calculated one is
always in P1 and in a big unit cell, unlike the real data MTZ.

Regards,
Francois.