[phenixbb] coot links on Mac -> Possible MR solution

shuchi moni shuchixray at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 02:19:50 PDT 2010

hello
fred ya i got the solution with phaser with proper packing .
Space group P 6122
TFZ- 18.0
RFZ -7.8
PAK -1
LLG -282.453

density is clear and most of bulky residues are in side the density too .
but while running the refinement R factor is not going down. i am trying to
do fitting of the structure .

vandana kukshal