[phenixbb] elbow: more detailed website : 404

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Wed Aug 11 12:03:39 PDT 2010

Bryan

Your point is well taken that the eLBOW documentation needs revising.
In the meantime, you can read the eLBOW article

electronic Ligand Builder and Optimization Workbench (eLBOW): a tool
for ligand coordinate and restraint generation
Nigel W. Moriarty, Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve and Paul D. Adams
ActaCryst. (2009). D65, 1074–1080

or you can see the more detailed documentation at

http://cci.lbl.gov/~nigel/elbow/index_image.html

and I can provide you with PDF presentations that give an overview of
eLBOW and the PDF of the article.  Naturally, I'm happy to answer any
questions you may have.

Nigel