[phenixbb] Restraints file for a new amino acid residue

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Fri Aug 13 13:44:47 PDT 2010

  Hi Joe,

hm... it's getting a bit complicated. Could you please send me the PDB
file (or its part containing the residue in question plus a couple of
residues on both ends)? I need to reproduce this problem myself to be
able to explain what's happening and how to deal with this.

I guess you need to import a CIF file for modified residues into COOT so
it can rotate about torsions.

Thanks!
Pavel.