[phenixbb] Can PHENIX write the peak list to a PDB file?

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Fri Dec 3 23:12:16 PST 2010

  Hi Morten,

no, it's not yet there. A phenix.refine run outputs anomalous difference
map, or you can use phenix.maps for this. This map will show the peaks
you are interested in. Although I see how formatting this information as
a PDB file may be somewhat helpful, I wasn't seeing it as the highest
priority and so it's still pending in the list of things to do. I do not
know what it takes to do the analogous job using ccp4, so can't really
comment on this.

Pavel.